Customer Project Contest Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Olde World Stone & Tile and TheMoldStore.com, "Customer Project Contest ("Contest") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., as well as those in foreign countries who are, or have been a customer of ours and purchased moulds to make concrete products with those moulds. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of Olde World Stone & Tile Molds or TheMoldStore.com ("Sponsor"), parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies (collectively with Sponsor, the "Contest Entities") are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national, or international laws. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
2. How to Enter the Contest: The Contest begins at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time ("ET") on March 1, 2015 and entries may be submitted until 11:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2015 ("Contest Entry Period"). To participate, upload original photos showing the project you made using moulds purchased directly from The Mold Store, Olde World Stone & Tile Molds, or purchased through other outlets including Ebay, Amazon, Bonanza, eBid, or other retail outlets. In Entries, all logos and other material that may be protected by trademark, copyright, privacy or other applicable laws or regulations must be covered up. All material submitted to Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be referred to herein as the "Entry" and the person submitting the Entry shall be referred to herein as the "Entrant". Entrants may enter as often as they wish during the Contest Period, subject to limitations provided elsewhere in these Official Rules, but each Entry must be unique. Entries deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor's sole discretion will be disqualified. Each Entrant attests that he/she has made those concrete, cement, or plaster items with Sponsor's molds depicted in the Entry. Submitted Entries will be posted at the Website after they have been screened for content and eligibility by a representative of the Sponsor within three (3) business days of receipt so long as they meet the entry requirements (see below). Entrants whose Entry has been rejected may be notified via email that the Entry has been rejected and why it has been rejected. Any such Entrant will then have the opportunity to create a new Entry and email it to us so long as it is submitted prior to the end of the Contest Period. By entering, each Entrant understands that any Entry, in its entirety or any portion thereof, may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be posted on the Website, broadcast on television and/or used in other Sponsor-selected media, and hereby grants all rights necessary to the Contest Entities, or any of them, to so post, broadcast and/or use such Entry or portion thereof. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Contest Entry Requirements: In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry or, if Sponsor determines, edit the content of the Entry. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrant. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize any portion of the Entry from any other source. The Entrant must own all rights in and to the Entry. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image, or desired image, or they will be disqualified. The Entry may not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate images; and may not include nudity, acts of violence, acts that appear to cause injury or harm, or acts that are illegal or dangerous, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries may not contain any third party materials, and may not contain any materials that violate or infringe (or may be at risk of infringing) any third party rights, including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, privacy rights (including portrayal in a false light), publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights. Entries should not contain logos, marks that identify a brand, names, license plate numbers or other personal or proprietary materials of any entity or person living or deceased. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an Entry is eligible. Any Entry that violates this section or is otherwise objectionable (as determined solely by Sponsor), will not be considered and will be disqualified. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries will be disqualified.
4. Transfer of Rights: By submitting an Entry, Entrant hereby grants irrevocably assigns to Sponsor the Contest Entities the exclusive irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide all right, title and interest in and to the Entry, whereby Contest Entities include all rights to reproduce, publish, edit, market, store, adapt, assign, sell, dispose of, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the Entry or excerpts of the Entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) in perpetuity, for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on Sponsor-affiliated websites, the Website, and/or other Sponsor-selected media). Entrant hereby disclaims any rights, including any copyright or any other intellectual property right, in or to the Entry following the assignment contemplated hereby.
5. Registration Prize Winner Determination: Beginning 12:00 A.M. ET on March 1, 2015 through 11:59 P.M. ET on December 31, 2015, if you are one of the first 50 Entrants to complete your Entry and have it accepted, you will be eligible to receive a Registration Prize. Registration Prize Winner determination will be made by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Contest. Odds of winning a Registration Prize depend on the time/date an eligible Entrant enters, and the total number of eligible Entries received. All Registration Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. All those Pre-Registrations prior to May 1, 2015 will also qualify.
6. How to Enter the Voting Sweepstakes ("Voting Sweepstakes"): Beginning at 12:00 A.M. ET on March 1, 2015 through 11:59 P.M. ET on March 30, 2016 ("Voting Sweepstakes Period"), persons visiting the Website may click where indicated to view the Entries, select any Contest Entry to view it and click the RED BAR to submit a vote for a selected Category. Voter will then provide name and email address, highlight the Entry Name that they want to vote for, and click the "Submit " button to place their Vote for that Entry. During the Voting Sweepstakes Period, persons wishing to vote must enter a valid email address and complete the online registration form. Once a vote has been submitted and received by Sponsor, the person submitting the vote will earn one Sweepstakes entry into that Entry month only. Visitors may vote for multiple Entries. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by voter's online service will apply and are voters' sole responsibility. Voter Sweepstakes entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Voting Sweepstakes entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
7. Contest Voter Prize Winner Drawing: Random drawings to determine each Voter Winner will be conducted from among all Voting entries received for each category each month. Random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters related to the random drawings. Odds of winning will be dependent upon the number of eligible Voting Sweepstakes entries received each month in each Category.
MONTHLY VOTER PRIZE WINNERS - (5 Per Month for Twelve Months.):
Each month, the "Voter Winners" will be drawn from Votes submitted during that month. So Vote for your favorite project entry each month for another chance to win a Free Lunch at a restaurant of your choice! The more you Vote... the more chances you have to win a Free Lunch!
At the end of the Contest, there will be one Voter entry drawn from the People's Choice Grand Prize Winners list of Voters who will receive a Grand Voter Prize of a $500.00 Shopping Spree on the www.TheMoldStore.us eStore Shopping Cart website. The winner will be given a Winners' Code to use so they will not be charged for purchases from the site up to $500.00. Any purchases above the winning amount will be the responsibility of the prize winner. No credit will be given for any remaining prize amount not spent. No cash equivalent or substitute for the prize is offered. Prize must be claimed and spent within three months of contest ending on May 1, 2016 or the Prize will be forfeited, and must be used on one order only.
THE FIVE CONTEST PRODUCT CATEGORIES ARE:
VISIT OUR OTHER WEBSITES BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Use the links below to learn more about our concrete stone, tile, brick, paver, cobblestone, and other molds, as well as our concrete colors and colorants, concrete stains, mold release, sealers, and more on this website.
WANT TO BE KEPT UP TO DATE ON OUR PROMOTIONS
Need Some Landscaping Ideas... FOR YOUR HOME PROJECT?
Thousands of Woodworking Projects... HERE ARE THE PLANS.